NTC put together a good OS for CHIP. But there's always room for improvement!
- Bootup Sequence -- how CHIP boots.
Booting a custom Kernel
- Chip9$ U-Boot: how to test a new kernel (in a safe way) (without reflashing the entire C.H.I,P if something goes wrong!)
How to compile a Kernel for Chip
Custom 4.3 Kernels for Chip
- A new kernel and device tree: rd235a (renzo, 2016 March 12)
- A new kernel and device tree: rd235b (renzo, 2016 April 16)
Custom 4.4 Kernels for Chip
- 4.4.13 LRADC Test (xtacocorex, 2016 July 27)